“Fashions fade, style is eternal” - YSL

Everyday Makeup Tutorial!



Hey guys, how are you all?! Today I have a new video for you and it's a makeup tutorial! This is one of my many 'go-to' everyday eyeshadow looks from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette! I hope you guys enjoy watching this and please do tell me what you think! 


You can watch it here. https://youtu.be/raxSGfySib4


I would appreciate it so much if you gave it a thumbs up, and a comment on the video if you enjoyed it! 
I also have a new blog post planned that will be up in the near future too! 


Do you guys have this palette? If so do you have any 'go-to' looks from it that you love to wear?xox

13 comments:

  1. Excellent make-up, I really like!)

    xoxo, Nastya Deutsch

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! so simple!

    great blog btw. if you get the chance, please take the time to check out mine (maybe even follow? no pressure of course!)

    have a great week, girl!

    love, rach.
    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Informative video and the make up is with natural colors I like, will try... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to try Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, how did you find the quality in general?

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quality is amazing! It is by far the best palette I own, the pigmentation is so good and the eyeshadow lasts for ages also. I highly recommend it! x

      Delete
  5. What a great makeup tutorial
    I love it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always interesting to see into people's everyday makeup routines! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    ReplyDelete