“Fashions fade, style is eternal” - YSL

Winter Lookbook!



Hey guys, how are you all?! Recently I have had the pleasure of working with Jones the Bootmaker

to put together a cute outfit suitable for winter. I was sent these amazing chelsea boots which I am in love with! You can get them from the website here
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the pictures!








Cable knit jumper - H&M (last Christmas)
Woolly Skirt - Primark (last Christmas)
Suede Chelsea Boots - Jones the Bootmaker 



Grey dress/top - Topshop
Collar Blazer - River Island
Chelsea Boots - Jones the Bootmaker

I hope you guys enjoyed this little post consisting of a couple outfits I threw together with the staple suede chelsea boots! I would love to do more posts like this as it was so much fun! Do you guys have a staple clothing item for winter? xox



13 comments:

  1. Amazing!
    Maybe follow for follow? :) Follow me and I follow you :)
    astbakay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these outfits and the last outfit is absolutely my favourite, i love this blazer! I'll start to read your blog, it's really nice :)

    ronjalina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both outfits and you have stunning coat from Topshop ;)

    Merry Christmas to you, dear!
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! The coat is from River Island! x

      Delete
  4. I like ur blog and i follow u. Can u follow me :) http://betulunsirlari.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic!!! Happy holidays!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing I love your style!

    www.brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Unfortunately Jones the Bootmaker only ship to addresses in the UK at the moment, but i'm sure they will start to ship worldwide soon! x

      Delete