“Fashions fade, style is eternal” - YSL

Youtubing - March Faves and 25 questions!

Hey guys, some of you may have noticed that I have started uploading more to my Youtube channel! This week I have uploaded my March Favourites and my 25 questions tag! It would mean the world to me if you went over to check them out and left a little comment or gave it a like! I have worked really hard on these videos and I'm so happy with how they turned out, and will definitely be making more in the future!

To see my 25 Questions Tag you can click here



... and to see my March Favourites, you can click here.

It would mean the absolute world to me if you guys could tell me what you think as I worked so hard on them! Another blog post will be up soon! Lots of love xox


11 comments:

  1. Super cute video girl

    Hope your having a beautiful week stunner

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job with the video, the camera was in and out of focus a lot but I think it's the camera's problem. I love your personality, it's fun, very down to earth and you come across as really genuine. Also I adore your shoes! The lace details are so unique!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! Yeah, my camera doesn't have a flip screen so it is hard to see if I am in focus or not most of the time haha! x

      Delete
  3. Kiehls and lush are two of my favorite brands! :D
    xoxo

    <a href="http://www.novelstyleblog.com/wear-what-makes-you-happy/>Novelstyle</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I would love to try the palette from the Balm! I think their products are amazing! xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lush, and this Helping hands seem to be excellent! Somehow I ddon't use hand cream, but I know I should! Whenever I go to Lush I think "I should wear this and that cream"... they have so nice ones there! Hope you have a great weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video babe!!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful post! Absolutely love your march picks, the Kiehl's products are great!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post dear! loved the video

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete